Bed Bug Interceptors

Last fall I moved into a new house that was infested with bed bugs. Initially I thought I was being bitten by a spider. When I realized I had a bed bug infestation I was disgusted, when I researched bed bugs I was terrified. I ordered the bed bug traps and they arrived quickly. I used them as directed, moving my bed away from the wall and not allowing my bedding to touch the floor. I also used a mattress bag. I was never bitten again after installing the traps. Feeling like your home and bedroom is not a safe or clean place is the worst feeling in the world. These traps have allowed me to sleep easily again.

You can get a pack of 12 passive traps for bed legs from HERE if you want.

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Rid of Whiteflies

How to Harden Off Plants

Grow Hydrangea From Cutting